Monday, May 30, 2005

Pee-Pee in the Potty!

On Friday, May 27, 2005, my big girl peed in the potty. It was exciting. It was sad. It was pretty funny.

I bought her this fun little potty that lights up and sings when you sit on it. When you actually put a deposit in it there's the sound of a crowd cheering. It's hysterical. We have it sitting in the bathroom so when she follows me in there she can sit on her potty while I sit on mine.

Friday night I've got her in there, naked, ready for the bath and all she wants to do is sit down, stand up, sit down, stand up, over and over and over. She finally gets in the tub, we have a quick bath, then she's out again and on the potty....

When I hear cheering!

She peed in there! I couldn't believe it. It was a total right place at right time type of thing, but still exciting. What a big kiddo I have here. (She did it again yesterday. You hear that cheering sound and you think "Naaaaah. Can't be!" and then you look in the little bowl - and there's pee!)

No comments: