Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Exactly how I feel.

Today Jaynie was being the "Mommy Princess" and all her princess dolls were her babies. She has Belle, Snow White, Cinderella, and Ariel. (Spoiled!)

She was rocking them and feeding them and reading them stories and putting them down for naps... at one point she climbed into bed with them (!!!!!!!) to "snuggle my kiddos". It was all very awwwwwwwwwww.

Then she comes up to me and says "Mommy? My babies make my heart dance and sing."

Where does she get this? I practically teared up. I had Fat Jonas in my lap, Mommy Princess Jaynie standing in front of us wearing her ballet skirt, a sparkly pink shirt, and nothing else (I realized this when she walked away and I totally saw tush) telling me her kiddos made her heart dance and sing. I can think of no better description. Jayne? You're exhausting, but you're sooooooo worth it. =)

No comments: