Thursday, March 15, 2007

Boobies

Last night at dinner, Jonas was cracking us up. He'll put a bite of food onto his fork, then make an airplane sound while putting it into his own mouth. Yeah - you're reading this correctly. HE stabs the food w/ the fork, HE moves the fork towards his mouth, HE feeds himself the food... but makes a WOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo noise while he does it. It's hysterical.

So we're all laughing and he's eating and somehow the word "boobies" was used. I know, I know - at the dinner table? What are we doing discussing boobies at the dinner table? I honestly can't remember the context. Just skip over this part if it detracts from the cuteness about to follow...

So he stops what he's doing, and pulls his shirt away from his chest and looks down into it. It was kinda loose so practically his whole head disappeared. And we're all asking "Jonas - what are you doing buddy?" and he's looking down his shirt and babbling and finally he pulls his head out but sticks his hand down there and points to his nipple.

Boobies.

He doesn't know ear or belly or hand. He doesn't know mouth or head. He only gets "eye" right about half of the time. But add boobies to the list of body parts Jonas knows. He's starting with the important stuff. Who needs to know "chin", anyway?





(Julie - I totally had you going w/ that title, eh? ROLF.)

3 comments:

Pretty Momma said...

hahahahah totally cracking me up here!! The other day S. and I had this convo:

S: guess what I want to be when I grow up

Me: What, honey?

S: A WOMAN!

Me: (after recovering from the shock) Why?

S: Because I want to have my own large boobs!!!

Then a few days later he says it again.

Me: Honey, they aren't that much fun when they're your own.

S: "Oh," he says thinking. "You can't lay your head on them if they're your own?"

ROFL ROFL

Jenn said...

"Because I want to have my own large boobs!!!"

And really, what guy doesn't? =)

Pretty Momma said...

Hey, Jenn. I tried to e-mail you a few times, but it came back. The big move would explain why. hehehe I had just wanted to check up on you, and see how things were going. To inquire abour your kids, etc. OMGosh, can't believe how big they are??? Could you drop me a line if you still have my addy??

Carrie