Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Good Times

Jaynie is working on two molars, and at least one canine. This makes her very cranky.

I am almost, but not quite, in my second trimester. The hormones are making me very cranky.

Joe is painting the outside of the house. He hates to paint. You guessed it - cranky. (This gets extra bonus cranky points because when he gets home from work he goes straight outside and paints until dark. Soooooo, after I've been wrestling with Miss Crankypants all freaking day, trying not to start crying or yelling myself, I get no help before dinner (so I can actually cook it), no help during dinner (so I can actually eat it), no help after dinner with the bath (so I can clean up after it), no help no help no help with the little monster. Whoops - I mean with the little love of my life. The one that spends all day yelling at me and throwing food and sitting on the cats. That one.

Life in the Moore house is nothing but fun right now! Everyone should come for a visit! You know you want to!

No comments: