Sunday, July 10, 2005

Belly Post

As those of you lucky enough to have seen my most recent pics know, I am ginormous for a woman who is only about 3 months pregnant. Seriously huge. Noticably pregnant. I already have people asking me "Is it a boy or a girl?", touching my belly, and letting me cut the bathroom line. At 15 weeks pg. Amazing.

Last night I went out with my friend Stacey, and her friend Stacey who is visiting from Florida. Stacey sees me walking out to the car and says "My God, you are SO PREGNANT" and I'm like "I know, I know" and she's like "Look at that BELLY!" and I'm like "Yes, yes, I know" and Florida Stacey says "How far along are you... like 6 months?" and Stacey cracks up and I say "Ummm... 3 months." and Florida Stacey (looking absolutely stunned, I might add) says "Wow. I was being polite. I figured she was ready to drop.

Oh. My. God.

2 comments:

Me said...

Right now I'm picturing one of my friends that was 9 months pregnant and seriously looked about 5. Then there is me... 3 months pregnant and looking 6. LOL. Ah well, what can you do? We are built differently. (With my third child, from the back I didn't even look pregnant even though I had a basketball in front... that counts for something doesn't?).

PS:
Went to Walmart yesterday and saw that Mr. Clean scrubber thing. It was only $1.50 so I GOT ONE!!!!!

:)

(The kind you pour your cleaner fluid in the one end right? I got the right one?)

Jenn said...

Noooooo... I have no idea what that is. The one I bought is brand new and costs like 10 bucks (but there are $5 coupons in the Sunday paper). It's called the MagicReach and it's basically just a reaching tool. Good luck w/ the $1.50 mystery cleaning machine. =)

I'm not stressed about the belly, it was just a little alarming to already be getting the "I thought you were ready to deliver" comments, when I only just started admitting to being pg a couple of weeks ago. Oh well.