Thursday, December 22, 2005

Dear Future Jaynie...

Hi Honey, it's Mom. If you have been looking through photo albums or the saved version of the website or watching home movies lately, and are wondering why there was a serious drop in the number of pictures taken of you right around the time your brother was born, don't blame him. Don't blame your Dad or me, either. You know why we hardly get any pics of you anymore?

BECAUSE YOU'RE A PAIN IN THE BUTT!!!

Every time I get the camera out you rush me, trying to get it. "JAYNIE TAKE THE PICTURE! JAYNIE TAKE THE PICTURE! JAYNIE HOOOOOLD CAMERA!"

Today you looked so cute in your little Christmas shirt and pants. I got a few pictures of the floor, and one of the ceiling while wrestling over the camera with you.

Then you wanted to put on your Nemo costume. I did get a couple of the back or side of you, but once you turned my way? All I have is one of you screaming at me (which is actually pretty cute and will be making an appearance on the website.)

When you insisted on trying on my maternity pj's and wandering around, lost in all the fabric? More ceiling and floor shots.

I give up.

No comments: